Normal entry requirement:
1. Level 2 or above in five subjects (including Chinese Language and English Language) in HKDSE Examination. Applicants are allowed to use not more than two Applied Learning (ApL) subjects in the application. The recognition of the ApL subjects is that “Attained with Distinction (II)” is deemed equivalent to Level 4 or above in the HKDSE Examination; “Attained with Distinction (I)” is deemed equivalent to Level 3 in the HKDSE Examination; and “Attained” is deemed equivalent to Level 2 in the HKDSE Examination.
ApL Chinese (for non-Chinese speaking students) would be accepted as an alternative Chinese Language qualification.
2. A recognized Diploma in Foundation Studies qualification
3. Graduate of Yi Jin Diploma or Diploma Yi Jin
4. Equivalent qualifications Local or Overseas institutions. Equivalent qualifications (e.g. GCE A-level, International A-level, IB Diploma, SAT) will be considered by the College.
5. Mature applicants aged 21 or above with relevant working experience will be considered on individual merit.