Normal entry requirement:
1. HKDSE Level 3 in Chinese and English, and Level 2 in Mathematics and Liberal Studies plus Level 2 in one elective subject
2. Hong Kong Associate Degree/Higher Diploma Holders (of locally accredited programmes); or Completion of one year’s study in a locally accredited Hong Kong Associate Degree/Higher Diploma programme with a GPA of 2.5 (out of a 4.0 scale) or above.
3. Three passes in GCE A-level subjects. Two AS subjects are considered to be equivalent to one A-level subject. The same subject will not be counted at both the A-level and As-level.
4. IB: Overall score at least 24 points.
5. Mature applicants must be over the age of 25 by 1 September of the year of admission and be able to demonstrate sufficient motivation, knowledge and potential to indicate a high probability of being able to complete the programme successfully. Prospective mature applicants are invited to discuss their application with the Head of Department concerned in advance of the application period. Successful mature candidates will be admitted on an individual and exceptional basis.
6. Other equivalent academic qualifications (subject to assessment by the University).