Normal entry requirement:
1. Level 2 or above in five HKDSE subjects including Chinese Language and English Language. If a subject under “other languages” is used for meeting the requirement, a minimum of grade E is required.
A maximum of two Applied Learning subjects graded “Attained” or above can be included for meeting the requirement.
2. Successful completion of the UOWCHK Diploma in General Studies will fulfil the entrance requirement to UOWCHK Associate Degree programmes (except Associate of Social Science in Social Work).
3. Satisfactory completion of Pre-associate Degree from any local institution.
4. Other equivalent qualifications, including International Baccalaureate Diploma, are also accepted as satisfying the entrance requirements.
5. Mature Applicants - Aged 23 or above by September 1 of the year of admission.